8th Grade Japan Trip!

At my school, as an 8th-grade class, we go to Japan and parts of Okinawa at the end of the year!

I am really excited for the Japan trip because we get to do things that you can’t do if you go by yourself because some are particularly for big groups or schools. My school actually has a sister school in Japan so we got to see a Japanese school and we do cool traditional Japanese games!

I think that the most thing that I am excited about is just traveling with my friends because we are actually going to a foreign country! I am also excited to go to Okinawa because out of all the times I have gone to Japan I’ve never gone to Okinawa! I feel like it will be a lot of fun because school is actually really enjoyable, but all of the work makes it worse, so I think that a really fun trip at the end of the year will be great for us.

This I think will probably be the most enjoyable trip ever because we get to go to cool places. And the other part is is that we actually get to travel with friends, and in my opinion, friends always make things better.