List of List’s Project!

I know that 2019 just started but I have already chosen my favorite project is called “The List of List’s Project”. For this project we had to answer questions like “if you didn’t have to worry about a job in the future, what would you do?” or “what are three things you would like to learn more about?”.

The reason why I liked this project so much was that you had to actually do the job you choose. So, for example, I choose photography, so for three days, I had to do what a photographer would do. I thought that it was going to be fairly easy but when I started to get into it, it became really hard especially with the weird lighting er have in Hawaii.

I ‘ve always wanted to become a photographer because I think that it’s easier for me to express my feelings through pictures instead of words. When it comes to writing I am not the best at it so photography is a perfect way to go. Photography also teaches you a lot about patience and teamwork, because you need to wait for that one perfect time to take the picture. Even editing your pictures might take you one hour. So photography takes a lot of time a dedication. And if you want to see my presentation here’s the link → List of List’s Project!